Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lent Season...Rock on!

As you can see, I haven't had much to blog about these days...well I have but I've sort of just been too much of a bum to actually do it. I made a declaration the other day to all of my closest friends that though it seems like I am this hardworking "g", I am really just a slacker with favor.

By now (March 2009), I was supposed to write a lot more, get in the gym, clean and redo my apartment, prepare for grad school, start another album...and a lot more. Perhaps I just set crazy insurmountable goals for myself. Who knows? One thing is for sure, in this Lent season I have definitely been a lot more all on the ball than I was at the top of the New Year ('s resolution!). I joined a cool gym (heading there in a few minutes), wrote a groovy song, booked some great out of town gigs, applied to grad school, half cleaned my room...lil tings a gwan...big tings soon come...

Hang in there kids...

I am including this photo that I swiped from one of my favorite blogs because it provides me with a great deal of inspiration. A little street art courtesy of the streets of New York...enjoy!

No comments: