Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Brooklynites...run for the hills!


I must say that this past weekend had a classic Brooklyn,early summer vibe. DanceAfrica at BAM, a leisurely afternoon in Prospect Park, brunch at Lulus, more food, fun, friends and family...doesn't get much better than that. However, my fab BK weekend was almost thwarted by these two little boys...I know hard to believe, right? So cute and innocent looking, huh? My behind! These kids were trying to take me and my crew out with water balloons. Talk about bold..they walked right up on our blanket and were plotting and scheming out loud in front of us. To add insult to injury, they threatened to take our lunch if we did anything to stop them from throwing their balloons. Now I have got to give it to these kids...they had gi-normous nerve but are a bit suicidal, RIGHT!!?!?!!? I guess they didn't get the memo about black girls, hair care, and unexpected bouts with water...that ish don't mix! These little boys almost got their feelings hurt until their parents came running over, horrified about what that they suspected was about to happen: their bad ass kids throwing balloons at a group of black folks and then getting their tails whooped! I DO NOT MESS WITH PEOPLE'S KIDS! I had to share this...hilarious! LOL!

2 comments:

key said...

honey, i almost killed those boys.

Unknown said...

HEY BOO..THAT IS FUNNY...I MISS YOU, AND BROOKLYN!!!! I'M ACTUALLY CONSIDERING FINDING A STUDIO, BACK IN YOUR AREA. WHEN I GET BACK TO TOWN.